Pulp & Paper Industry
Commercial divers from Logan Diving & Salvage have been involved in servicing major mills along the eastern seaboard and southeastern United States for over 60 years.
Annual inspection and maintenance of intake structures, outfall pipelines, settling ponds and pipeline penetrations have constituted the majority of needs required by the pulp and paper industry.
Annual clients require inspection to ensure the following:
- Intake structure silt levels and condition
- Fire water intakes condition
- Traveling water screen condition
- Trash rack condition
- Intake flume/canal hydrographic survey
- Outfall pipeline hydrographic survey
- Outfall pipeline commercial diver inspection
- Settling pond silt levels
- Settling pond aerators operation
- Settling pond diversion barrier maintenance
- Interior pipeline penetration for inspection and repair
Whatever you specific needs, Logan Diving's commercial diver's can provide the experience, knowledge and dedication to ensure your operation continues as intended.
Marine Specialty Contractor # SCC131151014
Subaqueous Pipeline Stabilization Project
ST. THOMAS, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS – A luxury resort on the south shore of St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands recently stabilized a 300-foot long seawater intake pipeline using SlingBag® from QUIKRETE® placed by Logan Diving & Salvage... more info.
Logan Diving & Salvage Protects Underwater Habitat Using Slingbag From QUIKRETE for Stabilzation Project... more info.
Logan Diving & Salvage USA/Carribean Division provided surface supplied diving systems, management, commercial divers, and ancillary equipment to assist with underwater multibeam scanning of a recently failed Bridge in Jacksonville, Florida... more info.
Logan Diving & Salvage completes comprehensive level 1 substructure inspection of global energy and bulk commodities suppliers marine facility, Kingston, Jamaica... more info.