Logan Diving & Salvage is a member of OQSG or OPERATOR QUALIFICATIONS SOLUTIONS GROUP.
At Logan Diving & Salvage, we train and evaluate our divers through OQSG to comply with Federal Operator Qualifications standards.
Our commercial divers are qualified on multiple relevant covered tasks as they relate to our customers requirements and needs.
Experienced certified Commercial Divers are available to provide all subaqueous requirements set forth the in the Operator Qualifications standards.
Such cover task include:
- CATHODIC PROTECTION SURVEY
- CORROSION SURVEY
- CATHODIC PROTECTION REMEDIATION
- UNDERWATER VALVE INSPECTION AND REPAIR
- TEMPORARY MARKING/BUOY UNDERWATER PIPELINES
- MOVEMENT OF IN-SERVICE UNDERWATER PIPELINES
- INSTALLATION, REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF SUPPORT STRUCTURES UNDERWATER COMPONENTS
- INSPECTION OF UNDERWATER PIPELINE FACILITIES
- ABANDONING, SAFE DISCONNECT, PURGING AND SEALING OF UNDERWATER PIPELINES
- PERFORM UNDERWATER PIPELINE REPAIR ACTIVATES
- PERFORM UNDERWATER FLANGE MATING PROCEDURES
- INSPECT NAVIGABLE WATERWAY CROSSINGS
For all of your Operator Qualifications needs contact:
Mr. Scott Anderson/OQ Compliance Coordinator
Marine Specialty Contractor # SCC131151014
Subaqueous Pipeline Stabilization Project
ST. THOMAS, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS – A luxury resort on the south shore of St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands recently stabilized a 300-foot long seawater intake pipeline using SlingBag® from QUIKRETE® placed by Logan Diving & Salvage... more info.
Logan Diving & Salvage Protects Underwater Habitat Using Slingbag From QUIKRETE for Stabilzation Project... more info.
Logan Diving & Salvage USA/Carribean Division provided surface supplied diving systems, management, commercial divers, and ancillary equipment to assist with underwater multibeam scanning of a recently failed Bridge in Jacksonville, Florida... more info.
Logan Diving & Salvage completes comprehensive level 1 substructure inspection of global energy and bulk commodities suppliers marine facility, Kingston, Jamaica... more info.